Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Personal Profile


We have been learning about personal and private information online and how we present ourselves online. Personal information is information we can share safely online. Private information we
should never share without the permission of a parent, guardian, or teacher. If we are not sure we will keep it private.


Interests: My Interests at school is doing reading and Topic my favourite subject is R.E and I like to play with my friends.

Introduction: Hi my name is Lose I am 10 years old I am Tongan I am year 6 my teacher is Mrs Moodley.

Film: My favourite movie is Step up 4 because it's all about dancing.

Music: My favourite music is Don't wake me up by Chris brown.

Book: My favourite book is Virus on orbis.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home