Wednesday, 2 April 2014

E-asttle writing

This is my E-asstle writing 20 February 

Goodfriends are people who are you can trust in and is someone who is always kind to you. Goodfriends are those who you can tell your secrets to but also you deep secrets about family stuff and all sort of stuff. If you need help and you are hurt Goodfriends are always there to help you. First I'll start about me. My Goodfriends are everything to me they are loyalty, kind,loving,wonderful and many things but mostly they are a charACTor they show me the right things to do and the right path for me to turn to. Without my Goodfriends Deja, Zheiyna, Dawn and Jane I wouldn't be having fun at school besides my learning. They would help me when I'm hurt, help me on my school work and many things. Other people that has Goodfriends they have respect for each other and support each other in everything but why can't we do that well only some people but not most, having Goodfriends are like your parents. When you fight with your Goodfriends it doesn't matter how hard you fight with them and how strong your words are but the only thing that matters is getting back together and being Goodfriends again. When you and your Goodfriends don't like each other and that person needs help I'll suggest you going there and helping them to stand up instead of laughing at them. Being a Goodfriend is helping people and supporting them to what they want or giving them advice. Also you can ask them whats going on and help them instead of just waiting for something to happen to them. WHAT ARE YOUR GOODFRIENDS LIKE?



My E-asttle writing

My goals
Ideas
3A

4B
Structure
4B

4a
Organisation
3B

4B
Vocabulary
2P

3A
Sentence
2A

4P
punctuation
3P

4A
Spelling
3B

4B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home