Sunday, 25 May 2014

Explanation writing about Kindness

The purpose of kindness is to show respect towards others no matter how old they are or who they are. 
 Kindness is a symbol of love, respect and many more. It also means to be kind to one another even if you love them or not.

I show kindness by following the footsteps of Jesus and doing what he does to others. I show kindness by Loving my friends but mostly my family, I also treat them with respect everywhere I go with them and inside our home. I also show kindness to my learning and my work. I also show kindness to the teachers who have prepared work for me and to give me a good education. 

Kindness is also a virtue that the Holy Spirit has used everywhere it goes. To me kindness means being fair to others and treating them how they want to be treated. Without Kindness in me I would not know how to love others and respect them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home